Sunday, February 15, 2009

most random things ever!!!!!!!!!

so last nite i called bekah and no one answered! so i had to settle with calling mr. workman. i mean since today is a half day, that means i dont want to see your hideousness and ruin my day! why do we never think of the important things in life like why do leaves fall during this time of year? why does poo smell like you all the time? we will never say that coffee tastes like pond water, cause let's face it, barney ruins every horses life so why not stab him with a cube of cheese? i tell you it's because the east wind never goes east so why waste good napping time for that i mean seriously. but with 18 minutes left, i have realized the age of empires' big daddy is my ride dude! oh and the only cute side of jamie is the pillsburydoughboy. and brandon, don't get me started with him, cause the list of good apple pies will go on forever if yo're not careful!!! so that makes me wonder why algebra? why not just sick a fire breathing dragon on old navy? just because newton's third law isn't the first, doesn't mean we should sue Indiana Traffic Management Center. i mean my mom is a great indian chief. she doesn't even have chestnut blight and she most definitely doesn't have sudden oak death!!thats just disgusting that you think mcdonalds is better than taco bell!! so do me a favor and call 1-800-GET-LOST nobody around here wants your ugly toes roaming these halls!! so yea, what did the principal say to you the other day when you wrecked my car? did he give you the whole "my shirt's better than your booger" talk? i hope so cause i really do miss and love brandon with all of my heart. it's so bad that i could pull out my BB gun and shoot a block of wood. so whatever you do, don't call in the knights of labor!!! in case you haven't heard they hate baseball so therefore the torterous looks of me scares the chest hair off of them. i can't bear to stand another purple vs. black competition. two minutes left and people still aren't done with their tests so just remember that no one can have brandon cause he's my teddy bear and i love him and will never leave him!!!!

No comments: